What are Globe Valves?
Globe valves are mechanical devices that can open/close to control the flow of a liquid/gas in a piping system. Inside the body of the valve, there are two separate sections. Halve is under, and halve is above the flow of the substance. Between the separation point, there is a hole in which the substance can move from the lower half to the upper one.
The seat of a globe valve is placed in the middle and parallel to the piping line, and the hole on the seat is closed by the plug (see illustration). Additionally, a globe valve’s structure allows it to control the flow of the substance in both directions. Although the valves require a higher pressure drop than the gate and ball valves, we can be used it when the pressure drop across the discount valve is not a prime check. The ball valve also has a movable part plate and a fixed washer in the ball.
- The cooling water systems that need flow adjustment
- Fuel oil systems that need flow adjustment and leakage prevention are essential.
- High vents and low drains point where flow adjustment and leakage preventions are the primary considerations.
- Feedwater, chemical feed, extraction of condensate and extraction drainage system
- Boiler vents and drains, central vents and drains, and heat drains
- Turbine seals and drains
- Turbine lubrication systems and other systems
Globe Valve Recommendations:
- VAN CẦU GANG DẺO – HITACHI – M20KFDL
- Van Cầu Gang Dẻo – Hitachi – M10KFGO
- Van Cầu Gang Dẻo – Hitachi – M10KFG
For further inquiries and information regarding Globe Valves, please contact:
Địa chỉ: DP12, Dragon Parc 2, Đường Nguyễn Hữu Thọ, Xã Phước Kiển, Huyện Nhà Bè, Tp. HCM
Hotline: (+84) 28 35351086